Raising the next generation to shine for HIM!

Raising the next generation to shine for HIM!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wow! I am starting to blog

I have thought about starting a blog for some time now but I have waited to take the plunge until now.  I am excited to share with all of you about the every day things that go on in this crazy thing called "my life."  I have read and followed so many blogs written by other people but never thought mine could possibly live up to the inspiring stories of people I have read about. I hope that if you are reading and following mine, that I don't disappoint you and that when you come to my blog you will leave encouraged and uplifted and maybe a little challenged.  This blog will consist of daily ramblings, quotes I LOVE, articles I am inspired by and lots of other odds and ends.  So.......Happy Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment